Share

While I was eating dinner with Manny Pacquiao and family at a local Thai Restaurant in Los Angeles...I got the opportunity to meet Jo Koy. If you haven't heard of him...you will soon. He regularly does stand up in Las Vegas where he is from. He's been in two seasons of BET's The Comic View, appeared in Comedy Central, did stand up at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Chelsea Lately...and will soon film his own show "The Jo Koy Show." We watched some of his stand up at the restaurant's large projector screen while we were eating and I'm not going to lie to you....this guy is the funniest stand up guy I've ever seen. Here's a video of him at "The Tonight Show." I could not stop laughing. Food was coming out of my mouth.



He invited me to go watch his show at the Comedy and Magic Club in Hermosa Beach. Sat me in the front and did an hour and a half of stand up. I had a blast! I'm looking forward to seeing him again...and again. Go to www.jokoy.com for more information and videos about the funniest comedian I've ever heard.

0 comments