Share

Here is a video of the bus that we are taking to Las Vegas today for "The Dream Match" fight between Oscar "The Golden Boy" DeLaHoya and Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao on December 6. It's gonna be the best 5 hour drive to Las Vegas ever. Unfortunately, Manny will not be on that bus and will ride in his usual Lincoln Navigator following the bus. He's been riding in his Navigator to Las Vegas for his fights for years and he doesn't want to change things because he's superstitious. I wouldn't want him to ride on the bus if he believes it's gonna change his luck. Either way...bus or Navigator...Oscar is gonna be lying on the canvas on fight night because Manny is gonna knock him out!

2 comments

  1. Gerson M. // December 2, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

    Manny Pacquaio and De La Hoya are good boxers I wish themm both good luck and I am sure the BEST of that night is going to win.
    Have fun Jake and enjoy the Dream of your life.

    mom Sandy

  2. Jake Rosario // December 9, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

    Thank you for your response mom Sandy. I did enjoy my "Dream Life"...I will be posting blogs about the greatest experience of my life.