They Are Not Saying "No" To You

Posted by Jake Rosario | 1:51 PM | , | 0 comments »
Share

The quote below was passed on by a successful YTB RTA, Patty Durell, who lives her "life" with the attitude expressed in this quote...

"There are ups and downs in business just as there are in life. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. From mistakes we gain wisdom and confidence. Don't be afraid of people telling you "no". They are not saying "no" to YOU, they are saying "no" to starting their own business. Believe me, I've made tons of mistakes and heard tons of "no's". Looking back, I now realize that every mistake I made and every "no" I heard just made me stronger. Remember, the only bad mistake is the one you don't learn from."

This is the perfect time to share YTB with everyone. Think about this. What are the current economic conditions? There is no job security, the people with jobs aren't getting raises, there are more forclosures than ever before, people need health care. I could go on and on. Yet, people are still going on vacation or they long to go on vacation. What better way to help someone, than to share YTB with them. You might be the one who helps them save their house or you might be the one saving your house!

Warren Buffet, the second wealthiest man in the world, says "When everyone else is passive, I'm aggressive!!!"



0 comments