Share

  • Step One: Pique Interest
I was just on my way out, and I had to stop and give you a call!  You know how I have a lot of respect for you.  I have just met someone who reminds me exactly of you, he is just like you except he is making a ton of money with a travel company.  I was thinking if you and him got together you guys could make a lot of money together.  If you would be interested I might be able to introduce you to him.  I have to go right now, but I'll give you a call to see if he can meet with you. 
What is it?  I don't really know much but this guy is making a ton of money, I'll see what I can do,  I'll call you.
  • Step Two:  Pass
Remember yesterday when I called I told you about that guy I met who is making a fortune.  I told him about you; he said he might be willing to meet you and show you what he was doing. What would be better for you...Tuesday night or Wednesday night?  I'm sure you will dress in business attire amd bring your great attitude. I will pick you up at 6pm.  I'll see you then.

Reminder:  Never beg, just sort.  Use phrases such as let me see what I can do, hopefully I can hook you up, and maybe I can let you come with me.  If they are a little negative, just say, "I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up, I might not be able to hook you up anyways." or "You might not qualify."  HAVE FUN!!!

0 comments