Share


  • Step One:  Pique Interest
I was just on my way out, and I had to stop and give you a call!
I just met a guy who is really high up in a travel company; hopefully I'm going to start working with him, if this is as good as I think we might be making some pretty good money.  If I get in, I'll try to get you a position.  I got to go; I will give you a call as soon as I find out more.
What is it?  As soon as I find out, I'll call you.
  • Step Two:  Pass (set an appointment)
Remember yesterday when I called you I said I was going to find out about that travel company. It is better than I thought, I might be able to introduce you to a guy I met high up in the company.  Do you have a suit?  He is in town tomorrow night, whatever you have going on, cancel.  I'll pick you up at 6pm.  Just bring your great attitude.

Reminder:  Never beg, just sort.  Use phrases such as let me see what I can do, hopefully I can hook you up, and maybe I can let you come with me.  If they are a little negative, just say, "I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up, I might not be able to hook you up anyways." or "You might not qualify."  HAVE FUN!!!


0 comments