Share


  • Step One:  Just call
I was just on my way out, and I had to stop and give you a call!
Hey I just met someone who is really high up in a travel company, he told me I might be able to let a couple of my friends start working with his company,  I don't know a lot about it but I'm going to find out more about it tomorrow,  I'm going to let you come with me, but you have got to dress in a suit, I'll be at your house at 6pm.  Okay...I'll see you tomorrow.
What is it?  We are going to find out tomorrow, trust me;  Just bring your great attitude and I will pick you up at 6pm. 
I'm not interested!  Of course you're not interested if you where interested you would be calling me,  I didn't ask if you where interested I asked if you had a suit, I'll be at your house at 6pm..be there!

Reminder:  Never beg, just sort.  Use phrases such as let me see what I can do, hopefully I can hook you up, and maybe I can let you come with me.  If they are a little negative, just say, "I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up, I might not be able to hook you up anyways." or "You might not qualify."  HAVE FUN!!!

0 comments