Share

Every year 100 college Grads are tracked from the age of 25 to 65 to see where they end up, here are the consistent results.



Out of 100 college graduate, 1% becomes wealthy. Wealthy to me is when you are walking in the parking lot to your brand new Lamborghini and you notice that you dropped a couple of hundred dollar bills...you turned around and walked away cuz you're lazy to pick it up. That's wealthy. Most of us, when we see a quarter rolling on the floor, we immediately dive to pick it up. 2% becomes financially independent. Financially independent means you could stop working today and maintain the same level of lifestyle without any help from friends, family, or the government. That's the 3% class. So what happened to the rest of the 97% class? 5% are still working. I have friends that graduated from major universities but are still working at Nordstrom or even Starbucks. 36% of them end up dead so we can't really help them out. 56% is what I like to call the walking dead...dead broke.

What's interesting about this statistic is that out of the 3% that are wealthy and financially independent, 74% own their own business. When I was working at a mortgage company, the owner of the company was making more than $3 million a year and I thought to myself "I'm gonna marry the boss's daughter". But then I realized that the boss doesn't have a daughter...he had a son. So I said, "forget about it." I don't swing that way.  I realize I have to be my own boss. That's when my friend Keawe introduced me to Your Travel Biz.  You have the opportunity to get a chance to own your own travel company and start saving money traveling and make money doing it.  3 things impressed me when I saw this company for the first time.  

  1. Integrity:  You want to make sure the company is in solid ground.  YTB is 10 years old and is publicly traded.  They are here to stay.
  2. Simplicity:  The Industry, company, and products sell itself.  Everybody likes to travel and everybody likes to make money.  It can't get any easier than that. 
  3. Residual Income:  This is hotter than Megan Fox. Residual Income is getting paid while you're sleeping.  When somebody purchase flight tickets, cruises, rent a car, hotels...etc...you get paid.
Find out how you can own your own Travel Company and start making money from home.


0 comments