Can You Guess Who I Am?

Posted by Jake Rosario | 8:22 PM | , | 0 comments »
Share


I am your constant companion. 

I am your greatest helper, or your heaviest burden.

I will push you onward, or drag you down to failure.

I am at your constant command.

Half the things you do, you turn over to me, for I do them correctly and quickly.

I am easily managed but you must be firm with me. Show me how you want something done exactly and after a few lessons, I will do it automatically.

I will accept any repeated act or attitude as a traning experience.

I am the servant of all great people, and alas, all failures as well.

Those who are great, I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures.

I am not a machine, but I work with the precision of a machine plus the intelligence of a human. You may run me for profit or you may run me for ruin. It makes no difference to me.

Take me, train me, be firm with me and I will place the world at your feet. Be easy with me....and I will destroy you.

Who Am I?

I AM HABIT

0 comments