Share

Attitude

Making your business successful requires a proactive attitude. A proactive attitude produces vision, and vision attracts people. Think big! Thinking is free so might as well think big. Develop a clear vision of where you will be one year from today. Make a vision board. Your business is about much more than money...it's about bringing balance into your life. It is about "Your Why". You will need a positive, can-do attitude to be effective in building a business. Do a check-up from the neck-up and make sure you put yourself on a Positive Mental Track.

Goals
Take a moment and clearly define what success means to you. Write down your goals (what you want) and your desires (why you want it) in accordance with your ideal value system for the next year. Ask yourself these questions?
  • What are my professional goals? Who do I want to become?
  • What are my healthy mind goals and my mental attitude?
  • What are my goals for my family?
  • What can I do to contribute to my community and country?
  • What are my financial goals? What do I expect to Be earning by this time next year?
Break down yearly goals into obtainable monthly goals. Create goal dates in your calendar for the year - it's great to see your progress achieved! Put your goals on an index card that you can carry with you to help you remain focused.

0 comments