Share


EVERYONE...Loves to travel and everyone loves to save money!  Big trips, small trips, three day getaways, 14 day exotic adventures, trips by land, sea, or air, you name it...that is why travel is a $7 trillion a year industry and growing every day!


But the industry is changing.  Your most successful travel agencies are so longer the "brick and mortar" buildings of the past, but the "click and mortar" agencies of the future.

YTB is capitalizing on this paradigm shift and we invite you to come with us as we change the way the world travels!


By becoming the Referring Travel Agent for 10 of your friends and family members, you can earn several hundred to a few thousand dollars by just handling their yearly vacations.

IMAGINE...60% of the commission earned from travel booked by you and your friends, neighbors, family and business associates on your site.

"This is awesome!  I booked our family reunion on my website and earned over $760.00.  Thanks YTB!

"Our 50th high school reunion is going on a Carnival cruise.  Not only did I earn $1,468.00 in travel commissions,  I'm going for free!"

"I draw on every opportunity to sell group cruises to friends and family.  In selling to that fixed market, I am able to earn high yields, in terms of commissions and renewed friendships.  I have booked several groups since joining YTB but my largest is an Alaskan cruise for a childhood friend.  When I found out thaat the commissions from that booking were almost $10,000 I just about fell over!"

"Five of my golf buddies and I took our wives to Las Vegas for a long weekend of golf and fun.  The $498 I earned in travel commissions more than paid for my golf.  WOW!"

You travel.  People you know travel.  Why give that business away...When it can be yours!  Your e-commerce equipped online travel agency allows you to earn up to 60% commission on:  Resort condos, vacation packages, group travel, airline tickets, all-inclusive resorts, last minute deals, cruises, tours, hotels, car rentals, rail tickets, and golf packages.  You also Make 60% commission on:  Restaurant reservations, set up golf tee times, have your luggage delivered, purchase travel insurance, book sightseeing tours, buy travel accessories, buy sports and concert tickets, and much more!

Find out how you can have your own "click and mortar" online travel agency by clicking here.

0 comments